- In this Weeks Segment - Fast Scanning with Epson
- KMSB Fox 11 Daybreak Tech Segment - Photos…Photo and more photos. While the Digital age has made it easy for us to take photos, crop, edit and share – The question of what to do with all those color and black and white photos from over the years has been either to pick up a flatbed scanner and scan each photo, label and sort into proper moments or send them to a facility for bulk scanning!
- The scanning services from companies such as Scan My Photos http://www.scanmyphotos.com are fantastic and of course can take the headache out of scanning.
- Epson has recently introduced an excellent machine for the Do It Yourselfer and can scan bulk photos, categorize with minimal input and even color/BW correct for the best possible reproduction. The Epson FastFoto FF-640 is amazingly fast with great results. The Scanner can scan the photos to the PC and then those can be saved to a backup, shared to facebook or emailed to relatives. To scan, the pictures are organized by size and then either scanned for fastest results to 300 DPI or 600DPI (requiring just a little more processing time). Priced at just under $700 this is a great solution to organize and preserve those photos. Small photos can also be scanned using a special sheet.
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 http://www.epson.com
- From 05/2018
- Check out the Segment from FOX 11 KMSB Daybreak with TechtalkRadio's Andy Taylor
"I love Techtalkradio. The show is very entertaining with great information on the latest gadgets and great tech tips too. You'll laugh, you'll cry, but mostly you will geek out!"–Mike S - Tucson AZ
TechtalkRadio is my go to source for tech related updates and new products. I trust these guys to give me insight before I go out and purchase or update existing hardware, software, or games.–Amanda P - Upland CA
Excellent show, good to know tech info–Barbara G - Tucson AZ
Informative and thorough, I feel like I've learned something afterward !–Samantha B - Tucson AZ
WLMNRADIO AND TECH TALK RADIO...A great way to enjoy your first cup of coffee in the morning!–Roger Blake Program Director WLMN - Grafton West Virginia